Valuable family time, getting in a workout — whatever you like to do, make more of it with our time-saving online banking and bill pay services. Banking comes to you: check account balances, transfer between accounts, pay bills, and more — all available online at any time that's good for you.
Avoid unnecessary trips to a branch for simple banking tasks, saving yourself valuable time in the process. Best of all, this convenient service is free!
- Fast, free, and secure service for FSB of Forrest customers
- Manage several banking tasks anytime, anywhere with internet access:
- Check account balances and transaction history
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Make loan payments
- View statements and check images
- Make a stop payment on a check
- Can be integrated into money management software
- Save yourself time; avoid unnecessary trips to a branch
Enrolling is easy and can be done online. Designate whether you're enrolling for personal or commercial use, then enter your information and ID preferences. FSB will be notified of your request and upon approval, will issue your password. In order to protect your identity, you must come into the bank to receive this password.
To complete enrollment, enter your user ID and password. Choose a security image and phrase that you will see each time you log into online banking.
- Bill Pay
Making payments may not be your favorite thing, but it can be incredibly easy with the help of bill pay services. Make one-time or recurring payments — even schedule payments in advance — anytime, anywhere with an internet connection.
- Fast, free, and secure service for customers enrolled in online banking
- A $4.95 monthly service fee will be issued only if you do not pay any bills for 2 months
- Pay bills anytime, anywhere with an internet connection
- Make one-time or recurring payments
- Schedule payments in advance
- Easily review payment history
- Save money on postage materials
- Ensure your payments are received on time
- Save valuable time; avoid unnecessary trips to a branch
To enroll, log into online banking and click the link for bill pay. The enrollment request can be filled out online. This will submit your request to the bank. Upon approval you will receive a confirmation email.